[CBQ] Re: This is news???

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: This is news???
From: "Andrew Koetz" <andrewkoetz@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:10:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345324674; bh=Fu3IrfYQYVbWS4EU2bjkUScYVVz28vthIgyfbABv6QI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=h5mBse4a2l1uESWPFrD+TUtDRjMERLluAyPlQQTqKXGYJcQ92aeL5e7wQQj2pXxknzX7m1TPTWp1/4Imks469RkEqas4OYfNmvwrQBiKcogVP+1WVFLVSKQvZ5CeVb8F
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Something similar to this occurred up in Duluth, MN between the North Shore Scenic Railroad and the BNSF in “yard limits”. When an inept reporter caught wind of the incident, he went to the NSSR and the BNSF for answers. He got his answers from them accordingly. But this nitwit was still not satisfied; so he proceeded to call both the FRA and the NTSB for more answers, as the ones he got from the NSSR and the BNSF were not enough. It was a very slow day in Duluth, MN for news that day.