[CBQ] Re: Duluxe Gold Paint

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Duluxe Gold Paint
From: "Eric" <eric_d_hopp@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:11:22 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344859885; bh=qf+bzzJ2bCLupLNAoaUtkfKgsIpxEyCjSXDoc9IGLtw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZLFJ3VhLTLcsnoObBIoYz8wBgrr8Gm8cZiukO4rBuCt7gKj7YbILwSzjsv9d1T/5ciMwGbZ/rjCbFYLNDIoTA5JdQuI4pm1XYkbhcJ+CpX+smj8b59Ao5Ofs/AlEeyG0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Take a look at the research I did in March and April on 2008 for painting GN
1213.  The Empire Builder colors are really nothing more than Pullman Green and
Imitation Gold striping and lettering, with Omaha Orange and Aluminum added to
jazz it up.

GN 1213: http://www.erixrailcar.com/restoration/2008/#Mar
GN A-11: http://www.erixrailcar.com/restoration/2009/#Apr

When desperate, Caterpillar Yellow is a very close cousin to Imitation Gold.

Eric

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com