Re: [CBQ] Fwd: [BRHSlist] Yard Track Numbering System Question

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fwd: [BRHSlist] Yard Track Numbering System Question
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:15:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344118544; bh=hZzs6HyTaJYzgVQwbWNTaNQDIBpmVIIKjQwZCiJ6/DQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NGijoC3OXa1qr80XXPZ9GJhbpJfVdyafImTPs7Pe8NfgLbGvVq1jxEIYt0Y01yV/K72OLavI/dhz6cp7qtrOFnB+AVOGH05gs46nKrEcLAWXNNe747ENwLr8k48lUwgf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bob

Not in this case. The actual gas plant was located another quarter mile to the west. The article will provide the details

Leo

Sent from my iPhone