[CBQ] Re: This is news???

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: This is news???
From: ANDREW KOETZ <andrewkoetz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 08:44:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342964697; bh=sVBehIXYcCva0JBiIiwlEk0proFOJMRyAAmwis43r28=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ihfR52a4jcCgmwwb3QqYGs1kzl2ehg7EY5aEh36NjnM3gZh9ObQWBm9OnwHT5iFoWR1sAhqV24l56sX6RNhPM3emd5dz5N1uwzN5sBrr37ExkrkWISV4ebYjYWF8/svi