RE: [CBQ] HO Modeling help

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] HO Modeling help
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:58:02 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342533491; bh=KZYFjpxSuTTQQZOYSqwnK9gsqb41OD4JfAYugdx8XXo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=L1z3VHbQSpq3CAlvCle0Jedo2nL/gb41y/c5rO6FUvXZs+34NSPNdeHlbZ4dVmNs09sLSePN9v+zmp+9OFkWZHCHT67mhpVetc1QHN4R8IRRFZAVncMtxq3la5St/ool
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Harold & others,

Just a gentle reminder that this list is for the discussion of CB&Q related topics and not for discussions about manufacturers, distributors, or other businesses and the way they choose to do business.

Dave Lotz

CBQ List Owner