RE: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q East Dubuque depot

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q East Dubuque depot
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:26:57 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342099626; bh=j0zgb22s874ghuD37y07+eH7K3gd8xo43wIShm3gH70=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=m1LJJLkW+lrj05qldIiXpm4UIqJfk6aOZ7w2L/sPd2dCAi/HQa3EXUXEMJ+djaSKi37aNYK2CtuOipLM7F+RNWZuo/ubacTJCmLZJXAFN+s1099VbA88i4A3jmVyExPF
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Jason,
You might try the Historic American Building Survey and the Historic American engineering Record (HABS/HAER) at the Library of Congress American Memory site.

The HAER portion has a  quite large number of bridges with plans.  In the search area type the city and state.

You might be surprised at what you find.  I always visit the HABS/HAER first in my research quests along with Google books.

Harold Huber
Ultimate Research, LLC
Sheridan, WY