RE: [CBQ] Waycar book

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Waycar book
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 06:10:37 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1341313839; bh=J/eO86JVYb8p6FaHavGHMlO1EkAqa3lGmOO2EQdKPD4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=HyRZdZs6Yjf3BaTS16YanpqNmKAOiye2wZcozz5miE/hZP8UVIAlVygHhYNPHgi0eUOQDUqvRgJsmHDeBBqF4G1KoUiGaiz3xftGXzx0ufHDTXzMa3AtzS/av9hqMI/J
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I got mine yesterday as well, found out it was sitting in my apartment complex office for 3 weeks!  Thanks to Randy for letting me know when it was delievered as I was getting worried (and a little envious) after hearing how may others already had theirs.

I cannot add anything other than wow!  I've only had a chance to skim it, but a s a non railroader, I'm finding the what I thought I know falls well short of reality and I'm looking forward to reading about waycars more thoroughly.

Ricky Keil
Bellevue, NE