Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora to Galesburg - Age of the Signal Bridges

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora to Galesburg - Age of the Signal Bridges
From: Jim Goodin <jbgoodin225@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 21:39:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1341196780; bh=mNgjklncUnbLfLm8uaVRkklKrKJwl+VQntZForsaOgo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=o1HxSfrP2m7rRA6pRhgKPRPEZvxxpHb2MzPHF50LQ4Zn77I38W/IFQNRm1qHrIjar5hq98meCUN+jlJppOS9oRD5X+oHrgkGXX+DFftniQcKmacEhn+aGma36iztwt0v
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thank you Glenn,

That is exactly what I as looking for.  I have been installing signal bridges with targets on my HO railroad based in the 50's and early 60's.  When this topic came up on the list I was concerned that my historical perspective was wrong and I would be changing signals.  Installing working targets on the NJ bridges is easier than working semaphores.

I agree with Charlie on the article.   Sounds like you've done your homework!

Thanks again,

Jim