RE: [CBQ] Re: Run Thru with NYC

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Run Thru with NYC
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:03:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1341097384; bh=N4+TUimYut9GQurs8xMfmpfNmqoWJ1L0g4rx9ueStOU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WY4bOLU3c14rj/pv6l8oZmPXgWo6eGfyGXzGn1OK9WTFANCbU41VjfwPwn7m3BoAH/YOQ8hYBIz7+/V7aFrGV+SKiS/nRt1s9OkcdEGODxIh3RYcsn5jRng0+ssEd2GH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks all for the info.  For some reason I think I asked that question before but I'll be doggone if I can find the info.

Ricky