Re: [CBQ] Re: Waycar 14351

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Waycar 14351
From: archie hayden <klinerarch@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:26:18 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1340058380; bh=llbxIB/haU/cuHyPdWZ5qLZnZz4F7rjJgtzMlVBLXSo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=lfkBAjPRkXAhW6Vpm6o4w0X/R4ULlQyXDER3CiIk8clkbfvftF4pGWq9JAJZU+Kr34wSf/fXMsHGgg3J4FZmHSlMa9XSLIscCKSuAfDSIamTOgDzDThzEcGx2gYQPdDj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pat,  Upon further review, the logo is 27 by 35 inches.  Capital letters are 9 1/2 inches and lower case are 6 1/2 inches tall.  Hope this helps.  Archie 14284