RE: [CBQ] All Weather Windows on SDs

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] All Weather Windows on SDs
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 10:56:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339862198; bh=vNs+Z48DqYgvDcFF/cxnJCDzkGQXNOTXAsrv/nIzPcU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UvQ2xkdb/MUD96t37EEQRyPdNJhqcKyJkCUL3O6Gt+3zO7h18SQN1wyYC3Gsfkjpx+8Do9wHBaiYXJrnQ3ECpwyYkNxx6FJ7LshM3x0OGN/ZU6Tudw0zw4aSHMSi+hUj
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Paul,

Thanks, as soon as you said Overland I knew I had a chance.  I did check out the MLE as well but going with the Overlands

In case anyone is interested, Greenway Products has many of the Overland parts

http://www.greenwayproducts.com/storeroom/brass/brass_corner/misc_brass.html

Ricky