[CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Fall Meet Update

To: "BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, CBQ List <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Fall Meet Update
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339448125; bh=qDkTCbG/8n3w80fCT17N+ixziqIi7HxYHycqvBazdNY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fnjp1iKOBajeQu6E6IKcnUSVX9arSuJP7hmJRHoATWQkYDdzdOf+KeNdbHIDgGK3FT2rmesQfo6ycr7v5uvbVIl9eqSWAawDoRuLQSFShkIKbGNoj5c8/CAHTdw1HNIY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

We will be including a hard hat and safety glasses within the registration cost that you will be able to keep at the conclusion of the Meet.  If you have your own, that is fine too.

Bryan J. Howell