[CBQ] RE: [BRHSlist] Fall Meet Update

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, "CBQ List" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: [BRHSlist] Fall Meet Update
From: "Scott Myers" <Scott.Myers@kbr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:53:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339448008; bh=AErdskiLXMb+Y93nHgyI41c1oE4Y6ymQRVG1nBYkSHk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:thread-index:References:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-KBRstamp:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=GB3m03mWq6xF6/LnvYGXxZ74KFu1CdUBtkfYpz/8IIC8LeClCD4pGgY0cHRUi/ozvoyBvIeBBJ5Ljb8Np5bt4qFsJxhK1bXWX5NsFMDC1TndFPdRY+I9dl8zVbmkc6yN