[CBQ] Re: E5 shell inquiry

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: E5 shell inquiry
From: "Jonathan Harris" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:34:10 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339356853; bh=DKfcj+ZvHaK9THwor2nkoNjg9uejrvrCwK851/wKdwI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bGUzBx3bdBCdx3ZnEkRIm1HZ245NLKYy3eCGmDV0xasjwbm7Pe2uQAJgKBDGmERClAawFMT8YNJrjmUDSagDC+ICe7NJQWoMt4iSHMHaN41r7+pY/GoOvz6zlGDczheH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Well, Charlie, it's certainly a relief to have THAT clarified! And here I was
thinking your mis-typing actually concealed an insinuation that Dave had stolen
this idea ("klepto a conclusion"),

or that he was so bound up in the the wishful thinking of others that he was
"swept to a conclusion,"

or conversely that Dave was trying to conceal a deep underlying pessimism about
the prognosis for such a project ("wept to a conclusion"),

or maybe that he had only tentatively "crept to a conclusion,"

or perhaps dreamt the whole thing up overnight ("slept to a conclusion"),

or even reached it in a state of exhaustion after long and burdensome
deliberation ("schlepped to a conclusion?").

There are so so many ways to go wrong....

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com