[CBQ] Re: E5 shell inquiry

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: E5 shell inquiry
From: "hvyweight41" <hvyweight41@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 22:56:19 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1339282581; bh=xPTbNiSdYkMaBrgpoMSld/dE6PmuNEGnFdoIn912gFs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IOgjHPrvAGEmw1iPzL1gUyUxHoCpc0B8341tDcdMoZD9denSMmJdA4z4vqJDnlFuueYvaocqGIDD8Aoe6JbC/Sr5QxyWMBLkuwyk7nOJHIGOosAV7OlxQpVHeWJxFfe2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dave-

Thanks for the lead. Unfortunately, the group message did not include the CC.
Could you please send me Joe Valerio's email address off group to this email?
As far as waiting, I've waited for enough promised releases from manufactures
to decide kit building and bashing was my preference.

Thanks Again,
Keith

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com