Re: [CBQ] Browning Illinois depot 2012

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Browning Illinois depot 2012
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1337634989; bh=agwbjYTkQcT9jzDCs0S4z8Y9LuHK5sMLqkPOfYEtccU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Ulw4qpgdJIO6xnbjxijXxjkAbFYogK8HW1oMe7Oi4oJb2+t0lsqzw27cFVSUW3OIsBbnWOqOugs5YOllsfqI7Kg01vp9p3KJYcyOOlFxBRHXSK/gEU6piFICopZOanqn