RE: [CBQ] Burlington Route coaling stations

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Burlington Route coaling stations
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 14:56:50 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1336424216; bh=GwIsaljnoI9IIPW/1p2+Fe0af2BO1gnQhAF1GXSBJ0Q=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=O9T3De4TwQLgvFHALIuC9khjMaUpZjafYgUDgvDxOmnuUG8U1XGAvqQJGtPDZI9DxvbkhQdH7UqdvMiyn4UHsvhbRCehTSL+hUf8RRNW2+DaU5P9V52Wq6HwTFoN/BdW
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This is a subject on which I have long been gathering information for a Burlington Bulletin, and I have numerous photos and drawings, along with newspaper reports of construction, fires, etc., assembled with the assistance of Al Holck and Allen Moore.  But its fate rests upon the shoulders of the new Bulletin editor, whomever that may be.

Hol Wagner