[CBQ] Re: Waycar book. Has anyone received this? Shipping was to start i

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Waycar book. Has anyone received this? Shipping was to start in April.
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 16:15:56 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1336148163; bh=EWZVqm1Fs5u+yg4x1A8sSkhEanwq3nteg2bUuDiRNPE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ijsWx39jPKV+PYgiWhQ5W2gGSCQjoRhojkEnSKQS7S2nLWvHSXRzz+XtJqK6poBYrOVBWMr0rV536vmv4xh2R9HAg3sqMHkU1No7YLscggJ1Vt9I0WwqhIKTwqVWQd/q
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Dan, you are correct.

We had several of the advance copies badly damaged in shipping. As a result, I
searched for and found, a high end packaging solution. We received samples Wed
and expect to have results of the testing by Monday or Tuesday. It will take
about 2 weeks to receive the packaging and another 3-4 days to start shipping.
Shipping will done in order received ? first in, first out.

This was something that had to be resolved. We don't have the extra copies to
cover a bunch of damaged books. From what I have seen so far, it should
essentially eliminate shipping damage.

If you have any questions, please email me directly and keep it off Dave's list.

Thank you.

Randy Danniel

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com