[CBQ] Re: I missed the party !

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: I missed the party !
From: "smokyjoe66" <js08ws62@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:14:38 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1335363280; bh=uLACLFOieOx9yVBMpxNc6VyESSQpqU9zQOMPqp0YPsI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fxqVv9rShIvYkqfg42Z3MKA7KfdqP+M/zDO15ZPFw5OQXW0hoFuwNyjzI+hYxi9Y54EqNhoCyEe3N3a+jSxRB9Pz09l33zuZN1Du1A/XDbzWrB8Ex4Z6n14RNekgIobN
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Dave ...... GEEZ, you mean someone actually acted proactively to inform a
dedicated interest group about something they might be interested in ?  ....
and you got the folks at the Museum of Transport to listen and respond
positively to your information/suggestion ? How foreign to my life all that is
!!!!! But, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- John A. Swearingen

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com