Re: [CBQ] Re: Tracks at Quincy

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Tracks at Quincy
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:50:45 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334688649; bh=YytIYeB13Az74ATehvz5Mbze63ngwFHUVcqBKhS/AQA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bY/v9HAv+62PNr/1l/6xR2CYOZa2rI+tsnI8cKWrn9QzjKybO3l7dky68aW4xLm5wQXvCwkLSsE3eZB00GSka07/wXrQMPZoTBGnYstxdtJcjRSKMPrsF68BEccM4wFk
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And I want to thank you for asking the original question, this has been a very information discussion.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/