[CBQ] Re: Transporation Notice no.5451

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Transporation Notice no.5451
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:18:25 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334582308; bh=o3kKROwPwPUUJtKq6E8PZBrDWUdtNXpE8ZIm39hwa6w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:To:References:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=UV5KigrenvZYXboSghg8shi8wfJ4iQomne4lZtELZxELPFA98wlrNTJykwArVqrPZ+wDTownSmcQ6ctczdu55ajtXzApd7Xr/FMjdydrVace3xInw4jkySF2INl2BmPc
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill,

Thanks for copies of the actual notice. That is great information and detail. Too bad there isn't a file for all of the trips! The date of the notice, of course, was Wednesday, June 21, 1961. The actual date of the trip is shown on page 2 as June 24, 1961 as I had previously had on my list. Again, thank you for this excellent information. I am going to try to see if I can figure out a way to attach such documents to my list. It would provide a handy detail resource. If you have more information of this sort, I would love to see you post it.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO