Re: [CBQ] Pre-Merger Green paint?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pre-Merger Green paint?
From: Rich C <rhcdmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 17:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1334019577; bh=j7we5KvgYgaPwtxFngTi5dAds1xJd5KQJME0MEIzQf8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CdToGFAXZR5cbcB0bQkpFUN1FLHBqCOS7dmj6tzHkL9ZD2sW16RnavrNMJ5vcCia3H8uXtI4Z/7cO75SaGPqZPm0C2gXO6HcvD1jbc+lQ0ai8xPns4TKJDfL+zF6WCd1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Lyle

Rich Christie