[CBQ] Re: Updates from Al Holck

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Updates from Al Holck
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 04:57:03 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333083426; bh=GL1U4pCyiyPM26XZDVFUF/YzgSr+lvK2RdI/MFwKqBA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lijk9GZlpy9+3nc8+K0KsL/QChMPS4ZBdyjhbW3EP8KGGU9yhVHSvt8RZVIUm+xCoyTdwTmURPqSATH77AStY75XMbre+8IcITcSFo8FEMi7iUTY+JTKirJ5Ote2dbA0