Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Covered Platforms

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Covered Platforms
From: jameskoretsky@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:43:25 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332938607; bh=5OX511JHlZ7sSCpQvAPn4SM+9ojutfOEiCTPqSAk4Xo=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fBjq6qCNt5ZuK3Oo20AX++HjkZssNFhpwO/CFgSr83LUqSxoTJSUsQsjpZnwLiaDsARJabe5iSwY+f7HGcIYxZuAUrufF/qs1ro615SR8IF0nrsSkekOWqcYtySrwOta
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen and Rich,

Thanks for the feed back. I guess I'm going to have to estimate the size by
using known dimensions for items in the photo to make these.  There are a
couple of photographs that will help determine that.

I was hoping that there may have been drawings around, like there was with the
signal huts, etc...

Bill,

I've seen the platforms at Burlington, IA and while they're concrete, they're a
different pattern to what was used at Aurora. Thank you for posting, it would
be interesting to see for historical purposes.

Regards

James