RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Covered Platforms

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Covered Platforms
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 04:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332932461; bh=R1d982MQmIms4S+wcMcgqKcQTVVKs9kYg153c9IX7g4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=nMA96hhcBeFU7oYOxvbm/leD6kqZet4euQU+xZlBreEUlwNn/PMpYu6QTq9S0VaNcge0uXM6DdG8xVoYcfWX1/dQpBekmAq/TRr1zo8td5LcQX1SOiGkeyZeIkkYytm0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

i will post a couple of pivtures of the ones here at Burlington Iowa

Bill Ewinger
Burlington Iowa