[CBQ] Motor Spreadsheet Additions [1 Attachment]

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Motor Spreadsheet Additions [1 Attachment]
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:50:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332190241; bh=75Cy5Ml0UWMyycYkUvPrEU6O8xJn1Ky9J1CL7Te9y8E=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=EKFKPavJ+iM8dig8peX6Eb/EK7hUGAiE5qXqk4J3LeRc9gfqDFwAgBHS94JVBmS+iM9aJ7/ODIRVEHa7Zebc07JVLFs0PHBOkjvYGIYnQtNSE80TNt6fDlm/PVWWf1d7
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Nelson Moyer included below]

I added some additional material from Dorin and Corbin to the spreadsheet, however there are a few discrepancies I can’t resolve. Dorin lists 9816 as Mail/Passenger with 37 non-smoking and 16 smoking seats, while the original spreadsheet lists 9816 as Passenger/Baggage/Mail with 22 seats. The photos I have of 9816 clearly show a baggage door, and there aren’t enough windows for a total of 53 passengers, so I don’t have an answer for the discrepancy. The same issues apply to 9818, but I don’t have any pictures of that motor car.

I attached the revised spreadsheet, and if it doesn’t get through, I’ll post it in the files section. I did some minor reformatting. The biggest changes are the addition of columns for the original gas-electric motors, RPO and Baggage compartment length, passenger capacity (non-smoking and smoking), final disposition and date, and notes. Let me know if you find any errors.

Nelson

Attachment(s) from Nelson Moyer

1 of 1 File(s)