[CBQ] Re: Motor Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Motor Cars
From: "apo09324" <apo09324@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:02:04 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1332086528; bh=+JPHmC5Z6DcxyGd3ekQcp+VcGAyjemS9LWGnRQtzYKM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=l/b8knGXs1I47YtVsDWOI3OxtZqqdvx6YXG9DTvS6a+fnD21HXwIEvEVlH1p0ogfDDq+OfpkIpKl4PEbO/4/MBY9ROO/yJHa/3eGuu1dcpc/3fXMf+4+imbPd3z4rlSJ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I watched the doodlebug in action across the street from the Centerville
Community College tech building.  When they used the doodlebug instead of
electric power, it made life easier at the college ham club.  Our 80 meter
dipole was parallel with the overhead wire and when they turned on the rotary
convertor, it wiped out the ham bands.  I was not yet into railroad photography
- darn.

Ken Vandevoort

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com