[CBQ] RE: Link for the Big Sky Group

To: NPModelers@yahoogroups.com, NPRailway@yahoogroups.com, NPTellTale@yahoogroups.com, SPSRY@yahoogroups.com, CBQ@yahoogroups.com, UPnorthwest@yahoogroups.com, gngoat@yahoogroups.com, Union_Pacific@yahoogroups.com, SooLineHistory@yahoogroups.com, twinportsrail@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] RE: Link for the Big Sky Group
From: thompsonpe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:57:51 -0500 (EST)
Cc: thompsonpe@aol.com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331128692; bh=XlzJCrkqfdtVhepXsaDVA4WhXx3AR1fJNlt78AwbDqI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Cc:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=nHJiUcB9X6iBOisYG4qxTZFTvxb2fcK3xpurk2o0HjEICI308obvGrI1bpqjN2gmkX372LF281+CF9FdJmiUy2+5isNTbbhouR63qnReIjWzsXCj/k2SPnNgytLxeGMQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Mr. Don Strack was kind enough to let me know in my rush I forgot to leave a link. Here it is with a brief note.

The Big Sky Railroad Archive has been set up to provide free of charge detailed map & plans to help the researcher and the model fraternity. We use the very high quality station plats and other large documents to produce bespoke items. We are a group looking to conserve, enhance and improve the available items for the rail fan community.

At this stage we are only able to do the railroads that served Montana but we hope to expand this over time. There are some indexes and some sample files on line in the files section of the Big Sky group.

Regards,

Peter,

Big Sky Archive

bigskyrailroadarchive-subscribe@yahoogroups.com