Re: [CBQ] Gas Electric in Rochelle, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Gas Electric in Rochelle, IL
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:29:58 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1331004601; bh=M5FtOLmKcp+yB9y+9il7Lj3Z2Y/14P66SMFdG8DwGVE=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CxsQ2r7ASiu2R6+OyH/jGe/OvqriO0LaUhfJxECgS+iHxrOk/daSXUZ8wxP+ujGQ+pad3CT9kS+Upcs0iT6mI3ERngRmn/LrFmwJWv69+I/2bNgeyGPCgoAdJijIALyK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo and Rich
Being on the Rockford Wayfreight makes sense as I was told the job only had one brakeman by agreement due to the use of the Gas Electric and not needing the extra man.
The gas electrics were used until they crapped out and then some rebuilt into coaches while others just replaced by diesels.
We use to have to put the number of brakemen on the train sheet as some crews only had one
Steve in SC