Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Re:Coal Furnace

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Re:Coal Furnace
From: kenneth chapin <kenneth_chapin@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:55:07 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330487710; bh=RsZwyTVeYTRHDQn2KEOnse/cSvg6O3/f73CqPIH1xOo=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=mPjErfUIWkXOQ1AJrsqfUd376BCfZqS1TNBQo3B0P5mtkfeYEcwTTvRFjswUQ8bO+drRK2oPhhkzPDwPuA7zrepVI1dswjDFR04idcXpE+FbdTBILauoq7p3uDy2aqpJ