Re: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Membership question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BRHS Membership question
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:00:59 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330484462; bh=bcfnF/JA6LV+MwsREvE9iHvlIA3WhgJl/7SLPsVNkag=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=bAs94hwhJmF6ZmNzMx1edBjzyG3jQT1e8slT5nf4Lr65xNjBwIsuljorMYiCNgkxt71u91WkjBhKkNdyy9K/h/CxmgCE6BpaAGfr1fYalIzVVy6Vi6EDHNGd+sgOpd+h
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I would have to add my amen to both Dave's and Jack's posts and challenge every one to also support the society and become a sustaining member one look at our publications and you also will agree.   Just the calendar and the pair of Zephyrs each year is the same as most societies with the Bulletin the bonus.  And the latest with not one but TWO Foldouts.
Zephyr and Bulletin author
Steve in SC