Re: [CBQ] Re: Wisconsin Electric Power (WEPX) Thrall Gondolas

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Wisconsin Electric Power (WEPX) Thrall Gondolas
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:34:02 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1328060045; bh=ZayvLSXD0J/jXhw/9QMysc90hIOSAgjoxQ+Oiq61D44=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=gNhvGMC/B3T2qc7TbX18KTPwul5F0HMd5U4XY5OV7qlijqzJxFcgKIkFSceKso880rGbB5blBF1FMRrBT+mecORCujus3EIfRDX13BDFeCRJNSXGJI2gFNQ394IqRPgT