Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Canton, Illinois

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Canton, Illinois
From: jim young <estcbq@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 01:28:47 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327472950; bh=kp31F6Q3C3QfZY/udLawbZHfhq/Q7n53Feemr4desGo=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=b0GvD0fJc18XegtsdZdQrkeZ9NPScMjPhCvsAlP92AG/BShCz6Lx6/r74R+01dkY1tgYTyeT5S0kfnc9SmcJB0D5oURzrAwegiqlUavUVtqPh1ojwMX9mGuK8CLXrP0K
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

at the very bottom of the page there is a highlighted area called "recent activity"--look under "recent photos"  jim y