[CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Calendar

To: "BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, CBQ List <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [BRHSlist] Calendar
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:53:51 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327031688; bh=O3RTrZAJ26clZU5p5sbx+KuyZa9CXRW0bT0RwW/Zs10=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=u6PPVTOAEH3/ynmyuDExwUSY23AfSTskjCzvixMFRVtcvTB/k/jSMUBHTEKeBoDBDwOEYBQsWgxQHv6AEraP4Jb+7iy1L8UsscnS4iB41qbgsxHHvhADwzq5v9voffTP
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

John,

Thank you for your criticism on the calendar.  I am sorry that you did not enjoy it.  Your suggestions will be taken into consideration for calendars.

Bryan J. Howell
BRHS VP Publications
Acting Calendar Editor