[CBQ] Calendar

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Calendar
From: "John" <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 01:53:48 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1327024430; bh=W76WqfSq1SUA533l0DWlhvYTTPdmHRT/R8jKozGE/Aw=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PjD2mVHLTZlUOIc6Mbe86KBXKDSaBXbg3dtInzfN9atJjOpWWnBtp7C5RZdbk3bIJHOhSfwyFMNF3alG44ObdyG2z4vPdoZAGlDGka1AJsZJP+WNXACNAC0fkMSgIQ94
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I received my 2012 BRHS calendar today. To say the least, I was extremely
displeased. While it is all color and pretty, it is very narrowly focused. It
is all diesel and with one or two exceptions, has only photographs from
Northern Illinois. How many pictures do we need of the Chicago suburban
territory? How many pictures off of Roosevelt Road overpass have we seen? All
of the pictures were taken in a relatively short period of time. The content is
heavly weighted toward passenger trains. Remember for every passenger train,
there were a hundred freight trains!  There are no people shown and remember
railroads are more than locomotives, cars and physical plant. They are about
people; empoloyees, passengers and freight patrons. It was "Everywhere West"
NOT Everywhere North. Future calenders must not be so limited in location, time
and subject matter!

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com