[CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S branch lines in southeast Colorado and northern New Mexico
From: "Jonathan Harris" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 03:13:22 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326942803; bh=Dc+uEYlQTFCfQj/eIB5i1JUrSf/agJzdgFDj8AXIXn0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IQqqgY+AOPdMBGUfCrjbyDoUm+qw7om61iXud5HK92YnfXn5UZDNaQnxM/Pf+aL2cBtqGQiIRbLIqr76JWATRMxlRdptkC1xDgSlLVJeOeezXDxKQBmGak7hW76EVlI+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you for that information. I will get back to DPL and look more diligently
using place names.

Please do explore digital publishing for your C&S book. As someone who loves
(real) books, I begrudgingly say that digital may in fact be the ideal medium
for such an encyclopedic and comprehensive work. Without even getting fancy
about adding a lot of internal hyperlinks, imagine the ease of simple text
searching for references to a particular topic.

Jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com