Re: [CBQ] Chucking Your Rights ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Chucking Your Rights ?
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 18:09:42 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1326074986; bh=ErfLl4COiGVlj/LZDg+cCsd+dhGUmWqwWz2+HNeasAU=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CYmBStRQduZUuHFvCyQsOVWPda5z27OvpeWtwKFZ8K7pfb8syFvjyHCbkTcIGHdZgpatTQbhMrt3qjKr53YljiV0V068V1G4y/oxH2sEX2edp6RtAsEZG5PHlU7wyezH