Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Yorkville

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Yorkville
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 21:07:21 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325567244; bh=ACfjME4l13rov6POBrora6a6b67ysYshhT1mjn7I2EM=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=H3wIb/lcTREvv+EUCy0es2N3n5I1LQOBJV//muLfelHPIKfFZ0wgfdVY7QXVSLNkfSbhBqgKyWZ6Yi5Wi02ns0Yhcc+bYPOKfHx+B5fx6tm0vUDsFTAdiThpJMEZKl03
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo
I sneak thru the Oswego Public Library to the Sanborn Maps  They show Dingee north of town while the ice houses I think were down by where the Rt. 47 bridge is now.  When did the paper say they burned?
It turned cold so sheet rocking has slowed I am still hoping to get out my paint brush and start painting inside by the end of the week.
And as soon as they let us move in I know where to start the bench work.
Better head to bed
Steve