[CBQ] Fwd: [IlliniRail] Zephyr slides

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Fwd: [IlliniRail] Zephyr slides
From: Dan <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:29:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325197789; bh=0kx4pp0HlXztBiRJg2TegZcc+EoyknvwAWDE6G15Ve8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:Message-Id:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=IRijqTYyYSd6bXXTR6wwsZX2neXDuFWO/Pcp8NZd0XG5eAGKSJU9RnR46clxAuRpJyLeAutj4XfOq9kDaJfGcNxtJXa8JqjvTWCdXApe/kkj3ln88TKsDzq1yS4rM4HU
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This was posted on the Illinirail list. Mike isn't a member of this list so I told him I'd forward this for him. If you think some of these slides are yours you can contact him directly. His email address is below his name.

Dan