[CBQ] Re: Aldeo IL CB&Q Caboose and Depot

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Aldeo IL CB&Q Caboose and Depot
From: "Mr Larry L. Doub" <larry_l_doub@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 21:33:56 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1325194438; bh=He7bl/+GrbV1mu6sxy9aFIiN93hkKrFHHLU0yM2QZHA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nPAuLJVPN5/P6chgOH4W2+7bbkcFu84XviQtZc18/jMoDtHbsvbUyqntsBIWBiXRVh7ZoCEu8e9QkUQz7zbuHgAXJQcZRL4Tqtz7yh2WuhCB6ZKCUQyeLFXk7rPKhTka
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'd never been to Aledo or Viola or anyplace across that area until may of last
year, and being the Q is in my blood from my Grandfather working his entire
life for the CB&Q, I had to have pictures of it.
I have no idea who or what Org bought the caboose, but i will find out maybe
Monday when I visit the model railroad club layout and guys.
I may have found another piece of equipment of interest to some, an old wood
box car I believe, that sits in a lot across the street from my place about 200
feet in the weeds where some old beat up junk cars are at on the west side of
town near the bus barn, hoping to get some shots of that this week to, maybe
tomorrow, but hoping it may be an old Q piece as well.

Larry L Doub

Are you still the Aledo area Archie?

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com