RE: [CBQ] Re: Western Springs produces Metra/BNSF safety video

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Western Springs produces Metra/BNSF safety video
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 11:27:06 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324920429; bh=zGFpi/QQmhKsFt8uP/MJKTVPH1DWK8F5fdUKbhQwjLQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=o/zIOkk8VN4wFOLrVDF+bnfhexh67rh5gC0LkLg8cYcsD19GHk5AwH0wPfhI+YNwg9WjacEhswpxDQYO0Ll6GW96GVDfME2ncScYfrYtSRP/PCLc0aLoURFnWtYwcltL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Joe-

If the tower is still available I’d be interested in it……  I model in N but would use it for inspiration to build a 1/160 model and then pass it on to someone in the BRHS that could use it.

Charlie Vlk