Re: [CBQ] Re: Fulton,Il question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Fulton,Il question
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:12:41 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1323403963; bh=7tGFxG1KttM6j3DGT9p6n31AnyOHjqWDKEJh7DsPXJw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=S54FUBlRsA6SbttMYvoJ/5v62Gh//SZiNPqrkaktmyeiTWpGitO7ZGwMuSeO+OkOJhjNVZFOAzxQEa2yHZj7zjxZ9uoLogHRRi5qAz5wTr8SQdIHkjgWNRwN4/IIFft1
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dick
Rodger on the Milw Road running from Savanna to Ebner.  and then we also had the RI running from Orion to Colona.  And a local use to run around Alpha.  And of course the road freight from Galesburg thru Barstow and over the Rock Island then up the Dri Line to Clinton.  It was a pretty hot job pre-CTC.  It was busy enough we use to back up the branch at Garden Plain to make meets on occasion.  Course this was a no-no because only one end of the train could see the meet.  But then we use to be able to do things to get the job done.  One of the reasons I retired.
And the house is going up.  Making real progress
Steve in SC