Re: [CBQ] Hey, I´d like to introduce myself with a short video:-)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hey, I´d like to introduce myself with a short video:-)
From: Jan Kohl <j.kohl@wildblue.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:49:39 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322599805; bh=R9bMLiEUftZFBcfxuFB1k5/zuwdEByY+ufWKuxNB0ls=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Qjq8f17VOnhEaV4h8stO24i3uarNiVxK+d+8AFod/LH+4OGatsetkoOy0kyoXcHQu2N4XrPrkm9LnfUcTOgXbtaf3XYTuZOdFJwcNvHxcC+ZQ+PR6z52SmHIofDMlOX+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Huber!

Been to Hamburg before, but a long time ago...a bit before your model railway.
:) Congrats on all the popularity and hard work...maybe you could throw a nice
CB&Q steamer in there somewhere... ;)

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
www.castlegraphics.com