[CBQ] Hey, I´d like to introduce myself with a short video:-)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Hey, I´d like to introduce myself with a short video:-)
From: "huber.manfred51" <huber.manfred51@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:10:18 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322593027; bh=8skUo3KWWqRGKQBAzl69E1DpyWkHzbEVYeHLhpRGJco=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NqqVSy+Wje+gK4MyMfLyDCRm3W1GbKQzfd6Ru/cddTnD7+gAJU3raKaGGxNlMBqyAaY5keZpQup4mei+VKp8M0zjP7AGyRxViaqBcYoIU581hpopUqcRw3Gc7zEl8GHJ
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322593026; bh=/lQLajyOf7QPGxMfMP2cg6gfs5563Dl45SMy/u05+vI=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=Dh+25m72esfVbdIK0LumNLvZlXVl+NsbLj1j0amPWargOh6gTs5j6BEeV3aNwHZjzYLGm4X76ZlIDs7CyqK/Bj3DIM6OXHjSI8ME0d5u4dShRT+rq5sInV8+qBo7ESAe
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello, dear members of the CBQ group,

I am working for the Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg and I was producing a new
video with them during the last weeks. As well being a huge fan of railway
modelling, a passionate modeller and I hope that you guys are as delighted as I
am with this video!:-) I am pretty new to this group and I would like to use
this video to introduce myself in a way. Now all of you know where I am almost
every day! Enjoy?.

http://youtu.be/ACkmg3Y64_s

Today we turn to you with a little request. Possibly, you've already heard
about us! The Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg (Germany) is the largest model
railroad of the world. Over 1 million visitors per year give proof that people
can still get inspired with this wonderful hobby. Nonetheless, it gets harder
and harder to get the large majority be interested in model making. But, here
in Wunderland, we definitely do! Everyday, we can witness people coming in as
tourists, and leaving Wunderland intrigued by model making.

In the past weeks, we've produced a new video portraying Wunderland with
impressive images in only 4 minutes. We dream about this video being
distributed all over the world, and that ever more people get infected with the
model making virus. We would be elated, if you watch this video, and, if you
like it, forward it to your friends, acquaintances, and relatives via Facebook,
e-mail, or Youtube. If we manage to have over 1 million viewers within e.g., 10
days, we could make it onto the world-wide Youtube hit-list, and reach even
more people.

In case you have the impression that this video only serves advertisement
purposes, please, don't feel solicited, and simply delete it. However, we hope
that you will help us to reach those people who would not watch a video about
model making, otherwise. In our eyes, the video turned out really great and
amazing, and deserves to become famous.

Kind regards from Miniatur Wunderland!

The largest tiny world in four minutes. Brand-new video in HD. Help us to make
our tiny world become famous in the big wide world, and share this video.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com