Re: [CBQ] re: CB&Q Way Car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] re: CB&Q Way Car
From: Bob Webber <cz17@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:37:46 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322149068; bh=d6QGmERt8nyxCQfzOIrKsmbIsshAopJPR4yUVQ6AaLY=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=l0tBxUsq7PhDdyWnntdi78MEsQMWHi8AGyPwqPt7/Zmgkdratqp9O/uDAaRaPtVLptpn94Opo2JiaB4HU0zZ4lhZvaq84YJQssf7ngXdFpf51rrKJAmaVIUHZ3o2vde+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Heck, the best car that would be painted "silver" in HO, in plastic,
is likely the Bachmann model of the NE-12- not perfect out of the
box, but it can be had cheaply and can be made quite nice.  I
especially like it in the orange scheme.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com