[CBQ] Tell Tale Extra: SNAFU and UN-SNAFU!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Tell Tale Extra: SNAFU and UN-SNAFU!
From: "Phillips, III, J.A." <whstlpnk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 23:20:24 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1322176827; bh=GNK8DmVQmHk7Ov4Zr/a/f3XT6zofTA8fzoAKiWcer8s=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Tg0PMcUwuW3wbtnlEARni20Tkuu6hwrViR3RA91oGWMJ9uEOY0NurW6g+BcdK4yZ73RWcPqy/18g9yJuVYpIiuV1/voZx33pFdL3ThFMRpRy14oxkSWtyKhjNp8/KB4Z