RE: [CBQ] Reversal of 1 & 10

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Reversal of 1 & 10
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 06:24:51 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1321280696; bh=8yAI3zLAHd2Tzs8McN2B4tVfCA76nyf4gxBpahY1SLs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OK+Znblp39c+c8BYbqcf8X8qUVABd1UtAS7EkdPmXaspbBWwMSARnXcksO1MkjyNDdY4vlPkYkZ7Z2t832ZudX3Pta/KrYwAom4EbHeAbxUzLqnIdLszVFo+YJtsN0g8
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Actually I was thinking of the tangent just south of Offutt Air Force Base
though, in looking at it today, it does have a more northeast-southwest
alignment that I recalled after following the line from Plattsmouth to Omaha
using Mapquest's satellite view.  Nevertheless, it is more east-west than
north-south and, in any case, has trains going back toward whence they came.

Tangent South of Offutt Air
Force Base on mapquest