RE: [CBQ] Reversal of 1 & 10

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Reversal of 1 & 10
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:32:47 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1321252369; bh=L1S0u3ajt8jsdbLbe8zCUcIEk0mLyB8enosM7s9yftk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ScS7zBJOHcWWA+Bwn3LFxYcKOl1KhNsmoTGNjGOCtIdhDZafLAmqACxpTzmFTwWtZYZzANnEaPes4Fz4EiNVokQvGxYNyLVdsI7ADhUcRn1CGoXRXbXI7M8ukKhCImhO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Since your question was between Chicago and Denver, I assumed that Denver to
Colorado Springs was off the table.  I also did not consider Pacific Jct to
Council Bluffs.  Between Oreapolis and Bellevue, Nebraska, there are two
locations north and south of Pappio where #1 would be running NE and #10 SW,
but the track is not oriented due east and west opposite the timetable
direction.  Directly south of Chicago Union Station, westbounds are running
slightly east of due south.  There are several other locations where short
sections of the Chicago-Denver line is oriented almost directly north-south
(Mendota, Burlington, portions of Plattsmouth to Gibson, Lincoln depot, and
near Mascot.

Glen Haug