RE: [CBQ] Mileposts and viaducts on the "C&I"

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Mileposts and viaducts on the "C&I"
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 19:13:31 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1320635612; bh=ubkqYUyl7ujx8t23RPeNSv9ruIHulr5QnIT6ZJPec5E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vJUmSQJIvbIPPWoR6A2ml3awVUa5dWeJR1oU77gC0PEW8tYnjVOTVYAZ94SMff/gRBPvGQqLIrtV76xDqppRob3QJ0Ojcp5mfxvUwJu2lsofq1+q2IXoXjWPgt8Ih8VL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Michael:

I asked the Milwaukee list about the Milwaukee Milepost at Steward Jct., on the
off chance that the 19.?? might be a Milwaukee number.  Doesn't look like it,
as the Milwaukee mileposts for this line start at Janesville, and Steward Jct.
is MP 47 about.  So the 19. remains a mystery for now.

Glen Haug