Re: [CBQ] Barstow IL

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Barstow IL
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1319063782; bh=/i/Q1h1qJEtrkYDJYZOfmTZ5Kb7LAetkKB8qMB9RS18=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kBVdycaR4Ivwi9unvHZ0GrPP1HqH/L5ufiUFClPbfzoLKNYgrPc/VUpO7lWg5/1Bj5qnXddwpqDB20jsYOZFKug+wPZoMI1UJzFQz9ncs2AES5E2L1JtkI8Vq94wdrTz